The best way to start your feminine transformation is by feminizing your face. It must carry all the feminine traits and characteristics.
Your facial features say a lot about your gender, and there are measurable physical differences between the two. You will want to imply higher cheekbones and a smaller chin, and of course, you will want to shave very closely to get that feminine feeling completely.
Your face is the first thing people notice about you. That means that if you’re a trying to pass as a woman, you need to maintain your face clean and have perfect makeup. Looking feminine is less about a particular facial feature than it is about your entire face. In other words, you can still look feminine with a big nose or a square jaw as long as your overall features read “feminine”.
• As women throughout the ages have discovered, the right kind of contouring makeup can create an entirely different facial look. You can create illusions that make features looks smaller or more pronounced and you can even draw focus to certain feminine or masculine traits.
• Feminine face: To get those higher cheek bones, larger eyes, smaller noses, and bigger lips that are strong gender cues, use contouring powder and highlighter.
• Add makeup to mask or modify your features to appear more feminine. Apply false lashes, mascara, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner and lipstick to create the ultimate feminine look.
There are many differences between a guy and girl’s face.
Here are a few important things to consider.
Most people don’t think about their foreheads, but the forehead is a dead giveaway of gender.
There are 3 major differences between male and female foreheads:
- Men’s foreheads tend to be higher and wider than women’s foreheads.
- Men have a bony ridge (known as brow bossing) that runs across the forehead above the eyes. Women have smooth foreheads.
- Men’s foreheads tend to be backwards sloping, while women’s foreheads are more vertical.
Fortunately, there is an easy, non-surgical fix for your forehead: bangs.
- Go for wispy bangs. Wispy bangs hide your forehead while softening the rest of your facial features.
- Avoid blunt cut bangs. Blunt cut bangs create a horizontal line across the face, emphasizing the angularity of your features.
- Say “no” to short bangs. Instead, go for bangs that are long enough to fully cover the brow ridge.
- Men’s eyebrows have a straighter shape, while women’s eyebrows are more arched.
- Men have lower eyebrows than women. The eyebrows sit below the orbital rim in men and above the orbital rim in women.
Changing your eyebrows can change the appearance of your entire face. Here’s how to feminize your eyebrows: Have your eyebrows professionally shaped. Thinning and reshaping your eyebrows can give the illusion of higher brows.
But be careful – over plucked, exaggerated eyebrows can seriously cause damage to your appearance. I recommend having your eyebrows professionally shaped and then maintaining the shape yourself. Create perfect eyebrow arches with makeup.
Your eyes are the first thing people notice about your face, so beautiful, feminine eyes are a must. Here are the differences between male and female eyes: Due to the brow ridge, men’s eyes appear more deep set than women’s eyes. Men’s eyelids are slightly more closed, giving the eyes a narrower look.
To feminize your eyes, you need to create the illusion of larger, more open-looking eyes. Here’s how to do it:
1. Enhance your lashes. More than anything else, lush lashes are the key to larger looking eyes. Use an eyelash curler to help open up the eyes and invest in the best mascara you can afford
2. Master the art of eye makeup. Learning how to apply eye makeup correctly is one of the most important skills you can master. Practice until you are good at it.
Men have longer, wider noses, while women’s noses are shorter and narrower. Men tend to have straight or arched nose bridges, while women’s noses tend to be more concave in profile. Here are some tips for feminizing your nose:
1. Downplay your nose. The best way to downplay a prominent nose is to enhance your eyes, lips, and cheeks. If you do a good job with these, your nose should fade into the background.
2. Contour your nose with makeup. Nose contouring can be tricky, but it’s a great option for the evening or for photo shoots. Contouring makeup usually looks too obvious in daylight.
Cheeks are very important to the overall proportions of your face. Here are the differences between male and female cheeks: 1. Men tend to have flatter cheekbones, while women have more prominent cheekbones. 2. Women have more facial fat, giving the cheeks a fuller, rounder appearance.
To create fuller, more feminine cheeks,Apply blush correctly.
A common mistake crossdressers make is applying a stripe of blush along the bottom of the cheekbones. This enhances the angular appearance of your face. Instead, blush should be applied to the apples of your cheeks. This gives you a feminine glow and creates the illusion of fuller cheeks.
Lush lips are an symbol of beauty and femininity. Here are the specific differences between male and female lips:
Men’s lips tend to be thinner than women’s lips – particularly the top lip.
The distance between the base of the nose and the top lip tends to be longer in men.
To create fuller, more feminine lips:
1. Enlarge your lips with makeup. Use lip liner and lipstick to enlarge your overall lip figure. With bright colors lipsticks and outlines, you can easily achieve a more feminine smile.
2. Avoid dark lipstick. Dark lipstick makes your lips look even thinner, so opt for bright, glossy shades instead.
7. Chin and jaw line
- Men tend to have longer chins than women.
- There is often a sharp angle between a man’s chin and jaw, giving the chin a square look.
- Men’s chins tend to have a flat base, while women’s chins are more pointed. d. Men have wider, heavier jaws than women.
Here are some tips for downplaying a masculine chin and jawline:
1. Choose a soft, shoulder length hairstyle. Go for wavy, layered hairstyles that gently cover the jawline. Short or chin length hairstyles that reveal your jaw should be avoided if this is a problem area for you. Shoulder length hair is most flattering.
2. Contour your jaw with makeup. You can also soften the angles of your chin and jawline with makeup.
Remember, it’s your overall appearance of your face that matters – so the more of these tips you apply, the more feminine your face will look.